4.20.2011

"Birds of a feather...Driven together!"



Photo: Birds of a Feather by Ross Zietz

Listening to conversations of those SimplyDriven, I believe onlookers are jealous at times, wishing their conversation had the same energy. I believe they are a little embarrassed that they’re even listening to another person’s conversation. My personal favorite is when they come over and say
     “I have to know… What are you talking about? You have great energy!”

Reflecting on the temporary enjoyment found in those moments when two people (who were once strangers) intellectually, subconsciously, then verbally collide with a synergy and their thoughts seem as if they are one, their once well-crafted intellectual conversation turns into half-spoken sentences with each one of them chiming in, finishing not only the other’s sentence but the other’s thought as well. This once mature and sensible conversation now only makes sense to the two of them.
Onlookers ponder…
     What are they talking about?
     They seem to know exactly what the other is thinking.
     That’s weird!
     That’s amazing, how connected they are!
     They must have known each other for years.


Despite how frequently this happens, I continue to be enthralled by the moment itself. It’s the first time every time. It’s not something you search out, but it’s an amazing experience when it happens. It puts a smile on my face, warms my heart and makes my mind run even faster. I go from thinking about what tomorrow holds for me and find myself in a whirlwind of thoughts of all the things we can do together. It’s in those moments that I begin to "Social Broker" for them.

After an encounter like this, the following days are less about my tasks as the Universe sends me the resources that answer the other person’s very need that they shared the prior day. Interestingly enough, they are doing the same on my behalf – it’s an energy exchange that’s part of being SimplyDriven. What follows is an increase in the opportunities for us to forge ahead with our respective endeavors while building a powerful circle of people with an uncanny connection to each other.

Birds of a feather...Driven together!" excerpt from a dialog with Karla Woods-Stephens http://www.bonafideevents.com/ 

Copyright 2011 SimplyDriven All rights reserved.

Related Posts


Edited by Tovi Scruggs, SimplyDriven Editor. www.asaedservices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment